ABOUT OUR SECCO SILICA GEL
WHITE SILICA GEL is used in protecting goods against excess moisture, which can promote the growth of mold, spoilage and corrosion. Silicon dioxide is the primary component of silica gel that is treated into a granular or beaded form. As a desiccant, silica gel has a strong affinity for water molecules.
It is also known as Non-Indicating White Silica Gel as it remains unchanged in appearance on adsorbing moisture. White Silica Gel is in the form of ivory-white semi-transparent round vitreous body or crystals with good absorption capacity but we cannot determine whether Silica gel has completely absorbed moisture or not. It has been confirmed that White Silica Gel causes no odor, toxin and pollution and is one of the most widely used damp proof agent in the world.
Silica gel with much larger average pore diameter and pore volume has exceptionally high absorption capacity at very high relative humidity only, it is not normally used as a desiccant but since it withstands liquid contact without fraction it is used as a guard material to remove entrained liquids from gas streams.
WHY SECCO SILICA GEL
1) High absorbent: Made from sodium silicate, is a highly porous substance that can absorb up to 34.97% of its own weight (grade A), which makes this the highest absorption capacity of any commercially used silica gels.
2) Food / pharmceutical grade silica gel: Our silica gels are non-toxic and 100% safe to be used with all type of foods including fresh & dry edibles, medication & health supplements by FDA, ISO 22000, HALAL, ISO 15378.
3) Cobalt Chloride-free: Some silica gels have been impregnated with cobalt chloride that can cause significant health risks. Some of these risks include possibly causing cancer, along with skin and respiratory irritation. We offer a toxic free, safe alternative that does not contain cobalt chloride.
4) Total product Purity- 99.9 % as Content SiO2
5) FEATURES : 0.5gr to 2kgs packagingsare avaiable. Diverse packaging materials, including non-woven fabric, tyvek, OPP/PE/FO, composite papers...
Blue / Orange Indicating Silica Gel is a useful desiccant, there is a range of mesh sizes for any need. Its has many uses. It does not react with chemicals, and is odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, and non-corrosive. It is very porous and can adsorb a large amount of water due to its large internal surface area.. Silica gel blue comes in beads or granules type and is of light pink color when fully absorbs moisture
White Silica Gel Desiccant (granular/broken/irregular/powder) comes in several mesh sizes for use in different industrial applications. Silica gel prevents corrosion on other substances, has no taste or smell , and is nontoxic and chemically non-reactive. Its internal surface area is also very large
- Semiconductors, optical films, electronics, and machinery.
- Documents, papers,museum archives, and musical instruments.
- Military machinery, weaponry, household closets and shoe.
- Export packaging and materials for food and pharmceutical products.
SECCO SILICA GEL USES
1. Lengthen the freshness of food.
2. Prolong potency of supplements and medication.
3. Storage for your bags, shoes and clothes.
4. Dry flowers fast.
5. Keep camera equipment and other electro nics dry.
6. Place inside your container storage.
7. Place with your photos and albums.
8. Keep silver from tarnishing.
9. Works great for your favorite hobbies.